Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What's up with By the Way this week

Once in a while, I'll be posting an update for our friends in prayer who are supporting this new ministry here in Nashua.

After much delay, we finally managed to get our cool flyers to post in the area. So we hopefully will be able to put these up in places where folks can see them. I have to admit I felt a little sneaky when I put one up in the laundromat today.

Plus, you should start to see our gathering times in The Hippo and The Telegraph. I have no idea yet where they will show up.

I sent out notes to the folks from our Facebook group that had joined and just asked how they were doing, and if they had any prayer concerns. I can't share those here, but it was interesting to see the responses. We pray for all the folks on our group page, and all the wait staff that work at the Unos we frequent on Thursday nights. They just might be the most prayed for people in the restaurant!

If you are interested in becoming a prayer partner for our ministry, drop us an email.

1 comment:

Pastor Tom said...

Looks good, good content! Let me know if I can put up any flyers for you.

Tom

listening and exploring faith together