Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What do you see?



This past week, Erica and I headed to the Carolinas for a wedding. We took a day or two to do a little sightseeing as well and stopped off at Duke University. While there we headed to Duke Chapel, one of the gorgeous cathedrals of the South. Since I am always looking for unique backdrops for worship settings or to use in devotional imagery, many of my shots feature unusual backdrops or special odd shapes. Erica's are always filled with pictures of one of us or friends.

While in the chapel I took several photos and one of them was of the arched ceiling which is wonderful to behold. You can imagine my interest then in this photo has an almost facial expression to it. What do you think?

2 comments:

by the way said...

Very cool. Nice shot, Steve. I actually saw the face a split second before I saw the ceiling.

by the way said...

by the way, that last comment was from me, Kari!

listening and exploring faith together