Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dialogo: How do you stop the "bleating"?

A couple of weeks ago when Bill and I were at Unos I shared with him about the kind of week it had been for me. Every area of my life it seemed like people were either running around in utter confusion or challenging my judgment, directions, and just about anything else that I did.

I recalled one of my favorite lines from Cheers when the ever amiable Norm enters the bar and is asked how his day had been. Norm says, "It's a dog eat dog world and I've got on milkbone underwear."

In the devo this week, there are some great points that focus on how we can sometimes get lost in the hustle and bleating noise around us leaving us a bit lost in the process.

As you reflect on this, how do you refocus your energy and direction? When you are feeling lost or alone, where do you turn for comfort?

No comments:

listening and exploring faith together